Bags of reasons for a Spring clear out
WHY HAVE A CLEAR OUT?
- Value your things more: Keep what you love, donate those you don’t. They will be treasured by someone new!
- Less is more: Fewer things in your home/ wardrobe means less to maintain, clean, organise or stress you out
- Declutter and do good: Giving away your unwanted things will not only give your more space and peace of mind, you are helping to save lives too
WHY SUPPORT THE BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION?
- In the UK every 3 minutes a family loses a loved one to heart and circulatory disease.
- Every pound raised, every minute of your time and every donation to our shops will help make a massive difference helping to fund life saving research.
DONATING WITH US IS EASY
- You fill it up: Use our free bags and free declutter kit to help sort through your unwanted stuff
- We pick it up: Book a free bag collection from your home on 0800 915 3000 or deliver to your local high street store
- Gift aid tops it up: Adding gift aid to your donations boosts your contribution by 25% meaning you are helping fund more life saving research at no extra cost to you.
OUR TOP TIPS
- Share the process: Ask a friend or family member to help! It’s easier to be objective about someone else’s things. Then return the favour.
- Be realistic: If you don’t love, wear or use it, donate it!
- Sort for success: Use the handy dividers in this clear out pack to categorise/ organise your donations
- Two too many: Question your need for so many of the same thing, and bag up the extras.
- Celebrate the change: Take a before and after shot to assess the impact you have made on the area you tackled.